Saturday, August 2, 2008

Feeling Right At Home at Love Bug Scrapbooking

I discovered a great Canadian scrapbook store with a wonderful forum full of very friendly talented scrappers! They've certainly made me feel welcome! To make things even better, I was the winner of the July Loot!!! Whooo Hoooo....I was so excited....a fine loot of new scrapbook supplies!
The DT team has wonderful challenges to keep that mojo going! Here are some recent ones I've completed!



5 comments:

Josee said...

I love these new layouts and the card! They are beautiful as always!

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Hey Joanne,
Just thought I would fly over to your side of the world for a visit :) love what your creating here and will fly by again soon...
Linda (scrap_addict in Australia)

Sarah E. said...

Such adorable LO's! I love them! :)

Wendy Smith said...

love these Layouts..well done using up that pretty paper

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome projects Joanne!!!