A card using kit papers and Prima felt:
This Christmas layout was fun to make! I used a Sassafrass Lass North Pole kit bought at Paper Popsicles:
This double page layout also uses a Paper Popsicles kit:Made with more kit leftovers:
These next two pages were made for challenges at www.2scrappychix.com They have some wonderful Monthly challenges!!! Check them out! 
This page of my DD uses one of the very fun January kits from www.artfreckles.com
A finished Christmas page with a 2005 photo of the girls! That awesome tree was a RAK from a friend over at www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
I believe these papers come from a Love Bug Scrapbooking kit. The photo was taken when my DD decided the dishwater was too "Gross" to keep washing the dishes! LOL...the face says it all!
I believe these papers come from a Love Bug Scrapbooking kit. The photo was taken when my DD decided the dishwater was too "Gross" to keep washing the dishes! LOL...the face says it all!















6 comments:
Great Layouts!!! Congrats on the Guest DT at PP. That Rhymes :)
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope that you have had a fantastic one :)
Many Blessings,
Danielle
Danielle, thanks for the nice comments!! Birthday? My birthday is in November...LOL!
wowee! These are fabulous projects, as always Joanne! I really love that first card with the bird/branch felt thing. Coolness!
Wonderful pages Joanne....and I was glad to see that it wasn't your birthday...I thought I was losing my mind...yikes!
Wow! Lots of amazing layouts!!! I really like the last one!
Wow! Lovin' all the scrappiness!!! :0)
Post a Comment