These pages are made with supplies from the June '09 kit. I added an overlay and a few embellies from my stash!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
LOVEBUG SCRAPBOOKING KITS love 'em!
I've been a subscriber to www.lovebugscrapbooking.com kits for just about a year now! I absolutely LOVE the kits Denise puts together! Here are a few very recent pages I made using supplies from these great kits!!! Her online store is packed full of goodies and LOADS of new preorder merchandise from the recent CHA! Let her know I sent ya!
These pages are made with supplies from the June '09 kit. I added an overlay and a few embellies from my stash!

These pages are made with supplies from the June '09 kit. I added an overlay and a few embellies from my stash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
WOWZERS GIRLIE!!!! Unbelievable layouts! You totally rocked these!
THose are just beautiful layouts. Great job.
Love the one of the girls when the were little people ! Heck, they're all very nice, as usual !
wow i cant decide which is my favorite, they are all so good. u keep outdoing urself hun.
Fabulous pages Joanne!!!
Wow! Lots of great pages! I really like the raindance one but they are all wonderful!
Joanne!! You have been busy! I love them all!! Fantastic layouts! I'm off to check out Lovebug Scrapbooking!!
Great stuff Joanne!
Post a Comment