My fabulous friend Colette sent me this "Owloween" Card today!!!! I was so happy to see it! Thanks so much!!!!! It is absolutely adorable!
Inspired by purple and my AF kit (That kit is LOADED with Halloween papers)...I came up with this page! I have pretty much scrapped all my Halloween pics so I am digging out some oldies. I think I am about 14 years old in this photo! I remember that pink hair spray stuff pretty much dyed my hair a light shade of pink...took about 2 or 3 months before it was completely out!
Here is a Halloween card that I made for my coworkers...I'll bring it in with a yummy box of Halloween goodies! This card is based on the Wednesday card sketch at Paper Popsicles.
Here is a Halloween card that I made for my coworkers...I'll bring it in with a yummy box of Halloween goodies! This card is based on the Wednesday card sketch at Paper Popsicles.












5 comments:
Such a fun Halloween post! I love it all! Cute card that you received too! I love that layout of you! Totally cool!
Wonderful Halloween stuff! Love that punk photo and layout!!
You are totally rocking the Kit again! Love it totally
Terrific layouts and cards. You are truly working the Halloween, chica!
Lovely work Joanne!
Post a Comment