March is Cosmo Cricket Month at Paper Popsicles. Melissa is giving away 4 sets of the prize package pictured below! That means 4 lucky winners.
All you have to do is get creating, using 90% Cosmo Cricket products, become a follower of the Paper Popsicles blog and show off your Cosmo Cricket project by linking your project to the Paper Popsicles blog. All qualified entries will be entered into a random drawing with the winner announced April 1.
Here is one I completed using Cosmo Cricket papers, and chipboard letters:
All you have to do is get creating, using 90% Cosmo Cricket products, become a follower of the Paper Popsicles blog and show off your Cosmo Cricket project by linking your project to the Paper Popsicles blog. All qualified entries will be entered into a random drawing with the winner announced April 1.
Here is one I completed using Cosmo Cricket papers, and chipboard letters:











4 comments:
Love your blog, Joanne! I particularly love your layouts, "Confessions of a Scrapaholic" and "10 Things I love about You"....the movie titles are a great way to add a bit of humor! Love it!
I absolutely love Cosmo Cricket. They are consistently one of my favorite manufacturers! Great layout Joanne! Love it!
Great 2 pager! Cosma Cricket has such fun paper!
Beautiful 2 pager!!! Thanks for participating!
Post a Comment