Monday, March 30, 2009

My Art Freckles Crop Creations


Shannon and her DT over at Art Freckles held a wonderful, fun filled online crop this past weekend! These are my creations for their fabulous challenges! Be sure to check out their kits....they are filled with loads of goodies!















...and this last one was not for the crop. Just one I completed recently!

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness! You got all of that done during an online crop!! Holy moly Joanne! You rock! Seriously, one is better than the next! You really got a lot done, and they're ALL fantastic! WOW!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I had to go back to your post to get the title of the page that is really amazing . . . baby doll . . . I love the color combination, the negative space, and all the little details, especially the lace and the pearls!! They're all awesome, but I think that one is so eye catching!

Joaniebolognie said...

Girlfriend...I am exhausted after checking out all of these STUNNING cards & layouts! You have found your MOJO! I love them all BUT especially think these 3 rock...the Dad LO, the Mud LO and My Day LO!!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOW, look at all this fun stuff, you were busy!! Fabulous work!!

spazgal said...

Joanne you rocked that Crop this wknd....love all your LO...especially the one with Blair and the girls....too cute...way to shake it!

Anonymous said...

Those are all awesome layouts and cards!! Did you ever get a lot done!!
Jen

Shannon said...

Fantastic stuff Joanne!